Friday, 10 August 2012

Monkeys Wielding Guns.

So I turn on the news this morning for some background noise whilst I'm getting ready and once again there's been reports of gun crime. Another person has been shot in England. I mean, seriously, last year I could've sworn there wasn't nearly this much gun crime. It was practically unheard of. Infact, that was one of the reasons I thought up as to why I'd prefer to live in England rather than America, we aren't allowed to own guns. But it just seems lately that people have become obsessed with guns. No more knife wielding maniacs. Just gun wielding monkeys. And I'd call them sheep, but sheep know better than to use a gun, then they'd have no one to follow. No, they're monkeys. They're idiotic, selfish, pathetic people and if they have to resort to gun use then to me that just proves they have...under developed brains. I'm getting sick of putting on the news and hearing about all of these killings. Its like people have gone Crazy. I think sometimes I'd be safer committing myself and living out my days in a white padded cell than living out in the open...
And its fucking scary to think that people just go around shooting people because they don't like the way they looked at them. I know how to defend myself, but that's not going to help me at all if I come up against a person who's too scared to fight so they just resort to shooting me. I don't think I ever want to live alone, I think I'll find myself like 5 room mates, because then at least there's more of a chance that people won't try and rob us (xD) I don't know, maybe I'm just paranoid and stuff, but it does seem to me that guns are on the increase. I wish I could feel safe in my little town, but I don't...Bye my Angels <3


1 comment:

  1. Huni.. I know what you mean its a scary thought that people have guns and stuff.
    I studied a criminology module for one year of my law degree. And guess what, the crime statistics are exaggerated. In actual fact violent crime has been steadily decreasing, however it is the mass medias reporting of it which makes us feel that there is so much of it. Over 90% of crime that the newspapers report is violent crime, when in actual fact violent crime accounts for less than 10% of all crime. The most prominent actual crime in the UK is burglary, which accounts for about 80% of crime in the UK, there is greater risk of your house being burgled than you being attacked or killed.. So dont worry, the news shows a really really disgustingly distorted picture of crime in the UK and you shouldnt feel threatened. Only really horrific crime gets put in the news, and newspapers as they know their readers enjoy sensational and disturbing stories.. <3

    hope this helps xx

    ReplyDelete