Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Lingerie models have the best bodies, next to skeletons...

Emotions suck. I could live my life and be fine without them, they just complicate Everything. Its like today, why the hell would my emotions make me almost cry on a counsellor?! It wasn't even (Fire) it was one of the others, and it wasn't like he said anything that bad, he commented on my childhood, I know that my childhood wasn't the same as everyone else's, so why should my head want to cry on me? -.- This lad (L) is confusing everything again, why do people feel the need to think they're in love with me, I know they aren't but, when they think they are, I have to avoid them until they realise they aren't too. And I really don't like avoiding (L) he's a good friend, but what can you do eh? Right, I'm sick of this pity party I'm starting off, I have a revision timetable to plan/make... Have fun without me, how were your days, enjoying the sun? Tell me about them yeah? <3



2 comments:

  1. Emotions are shit, but what can you do?
    I hate it when people fancy me too - no. You don't really. If you actually knew me you wouldn't like me. - they never listen!
    I feel so sorry for you not being able to enjoy the sun :/ I love it and had an amazing time in it today :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. emotions are a total bitch sometimes...

    ReplyDelete