English Rose, Jenna Faerie, and whoever the 'Anonymous' was. You Actual Cuties. Your kind words brought me back from that crap... I needed to thank you profusely before I continued with today's post, because without you lot, there might not have been a today's post, you all have special places in my heart now :3 Infact, all 146 of you that may occasionally read this blog, you all have a special place in my heart you all help me through so much, and I'm eternally grateful to all of you, I don't know what I'd do if you lot weren't here...
Anyway, back to today. I did something that's not sanitary and my friend (N) seems to think its not safe, I feel fine so whatever, I coughed up blood today... We were doing that mile for sport relief run in P.E but I'd forgotten decent shoes and my inhaler, they didn't care, they made me do it anyway...So I ran, I ran the first lap and my lungs started to burn, I ran half of the second and I was in a coughing fit...I needed my inhaler, I couldn't breathe, but I had to continue the lap before I got to them so I walked it, I got yelled at for walking it and I just went...'I can't actually breathe you idiots, I'm going to the bathroom, you cant stop me, and I'm not doing a detention for walking out because this is Your fault.' I think they got the message, but I got to the bathroom whilst having my coughing fit and it got worse so I just stuck my head over the sink, because lets face it, ew, germs would fly around the room if not and I continued to cough, and bam, there it was, chillen in he sink, my blood in all its glory...I think nothing of it, but I felt a bit ill for a while, I'm okay though, I reckon its just my body telling me I'm fat.Time for exercise, enjoy the thinspo <3



great thinspo and i'm sorry to hear that happened to you! glad you're feeling better :)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh....that sounds serious...if that keeps happening maybe u should go to the doctor....please be careful and take care of yourself!!
ReplyDeletexx SN
missy get your beautiful self to a doctor it could be serious!
ReplyDeletei worry bout you
keep safe
all my love englishrose
xx