So my friend asked me last night at some ridiculous time like 3am (I suppose technically that's this morning) why I wouldn't give up Ana, it was a reasonable enough question and being in the sleepy state I was I think I answered with something like 'I couldn't if I wanted to.' Hey, what can I say, the cow woke me up from my hours sleep a night, to ask me something that could've waited until the morning...I wasn't going to co-operate with her (:L) But apparently my brain wasn't satisfied with my answer either, so whilst staring at me ceiling (the only thing to do when one cannot sleep) it decided to make me daydream about Ana...It was so weird, Ana wasn't just a red ribbon in my head, writing out all these things to me and causing me the stabbing pain that always comes with talking to her, no, Ana was a mixture of everyone I've ever adored for their weight. She was beautiful. You'd think that a mixture of people wouldn't go together, that they'd be like a really bad version of Frankenstein or something...But I can honestly say she was beautiful. When I say she was a mixture of people, I don't actually mean like Frankenstein, I mean like she was a mirage, she kept shimmering and being different people, she was So thin though, in all of them. That daydream made me realise why I couldn't leave now. I still have so much work to do, so much fat that I need to get rid of, and I Will get rid of it. I'm more determined than ever now, maybe that was Ana's plan all along, who knows, all I know is, I Will be like those people, I Will be like Ana. Its such a lovely day for not eating, Don't you think? <3



I love the way you describe ana as ribbons - it fits so well. She is more of a feeling than a picture to me, like a feeling and a silent voice if that makes sense :P
ReplyDeleteLottie x
I can relate. I find it funny but when I am thinking of a binge or something instead of having a good and bad angel on my shoulder I have Ana and Mia. Ana is telling me no to stay strong and pure. she is also very beautiful to me very tiny and fragile. and then there is mia. she is also pretty but not in the elegant way ana is and she is telling me the binge is ok cause I can just purge later. Now that I have actually wrote thant maybe i am crazy for thinking that way lol
ReplyDelete