Friday, 9 March 2012

Oh well,

Nothing much happening at the moment, I'm crying into my teddy at night more, I cry on my counsellor more, Hell, I even cry on my friends occasionally, rarely...I've been watching the first series of skins and I ADORE Cassie. She's beautiful I mean, just LOOK at her. 

I really envy people who are so naturally pretty. I wrote things down the other day, wrote things that were in my head, it sucked and it really scared me to read it back to myself, but I did it... And one of my counsellors gave me two booklets to read on self harming. I read them, I told her they were really good, really informative, they did nothing, but I couldn't bare to let her down, she does so much for me and I cant even try to give up cutting, she just doesn't understand the relief it brings though... So now, my cutting will have to stay secret, I'll have to do a better job at lying to her...Make sure she doesn't see the look on my face, My life is just a blur right now, even this doesn't really make sense, but I didn't expect it too, I just thought It'd be nice to keep you all in the loop, Everyone out there having fun? Let me know :3 <3 



2 comments:

  1. I wish I was naturally pretty, too. Hell, I might even be when I'm skinny, but I just don't know. I've never been at a "healthy" weight. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cassie is my all time favourite character from skins :) the show definitely went downhill after series 1 and 2 though. it's embarrassing to watch these days :( xxxx

    ReplyDelete