Tuesday, 20 March 2012

I am utterly, completely worthless. I'm fat. I'm ugly. I'm pathetic.
I think I might just end my life.
No one would know.
No one would care.
I HATE life.
I HATE being depressive.
I HATE being Depressed.
I HATE IT ALL. 

Why cant I be thin?
Why cant I be happy?
Why cant I be loved?
Why cant I be me?
I Need to die, so others can live.
I Wonder...

3 comments:

  1. I would care.
    I hope you're okay mi carino
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It breaks my heart to see you like this, please take care and know that you are worth it, you are beautiful, and there are people out there who would be broken without you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. put your hand over your heart
    feel that?
    thats your purpose
    you are by far not worthless
    this mood will pass
    remember 146 people follow you 146 people care enough about you to follow you
    that speaks volumes
    keep your chin up kid
    mcuh love
    xx

    ReplyDelete