I forgot how much I missed the exhilaration that comes with running. I forgot how good it feels to run with shoes that fit my feet on, you can't run as long and as hard with shoes that don't fit on, and I couldn't wear my converse for running before because they'd get dirty, and then I'd get yelled at. But I have really missed the adrenaline that comes with running, I mean Really Running. Like to the point you cant breathe and are passing out on a hill type running, the type of running that has you in complete oblivion because you can't feel your legs and your lungs are on fire, because your heart is beating so fast that you feel almost like you're flying...I love running uphill, downhill, on flat ground, on a treadmill, anywhere. I can't always run though because my Mother doesn't let me because she's like 'your asthma's too bad, I'm not spending 4 hours in the hospital with you having an asthma attack again, its a waste of my time.' When I run, I can just block the world out, I can forget about anything crappy that's bothering me for a while, I can forget about the voices in my head I can ignore them when I'm out of breathe and struggling for air, I don't have to focus on them when I can't focus on reality. Its Pure Bliss. My sister is leaving me tonight to stay at her friends so I'll be all alone in my room with my thoughts, I'm going to blurr the world out with loud music and alcohol, sounds like a plan, don't you think my dears? <3


_large.png)
think you need time out to just breathe
ReplyDeletesometimes life is hectic like ur running when everything is going too fast
its good that you do run despite ur asthma i think its quite enpowering and your right the rush of adrenaline and endorphines are amazing
keep safe
xx