Thursday, 22 March 2012

Slowly, Slowly, Splash...

Do you know that crushing moment when you realise that your life is about to crumble and fade into nothingness?... Yeah, me too. My brother (We'll call him Alfred, because he hates that name...) is thinking of moving out of our house, and he hasn't told Mother. My sister is doing less and less by the day, leaving me more and more work to do along with the mountain of homework/revision/exercise I also have to do, my Mother hates me moreso than usual now because her and Alfred had an argument...A BIG one. I Hate Live. Like seriously, this is just a tiny snippet of shit that has to be done, the only time I feel free, feel in control is with a blade in my hand and the blood on my body. Its almost therapeutic, hypnotic to watch it trickle and fall, slowly, slowly, splash. I could live my whole life just watching my blood fall, (well, I couldn't because after losing so much blood you die, but you get my gist...) I've decided I'm going to commit myself to writing on you, daily or once every two days at least again. I Need you people, and where would you be without my witty comments and bitchy remarks (;D) ? I Adore every single one of you, you help me to survive just that little longer, if I didn't have you lot supporting me, well... I probably wouldn't be here to write this. So thank you :3 Have more thinspo today, You deserve it <3




2 comments:

  1. So sorry for the hardships your struggling with.. I know how it goes the past yr for me has been nothing but one mis hap after the other (including a tree falling on my house last sept) Stay strong! we can get through it you have alot of support and love..

    hang in there things get better... at least I hope they do.. helps get through the stuggles :)

    best of luck love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouch, sounds hard. Be strong, things can only get better. The cutting sounds dangerous- it makes me nervous to think of someone having to resort to that as their only escape, but it's not my place to judge.
    I really hope things turn around, at least a little bit so you can start to feel better about everything.
    And if you need to vent them I'm listening and sending support. <3

    ReplyDelete