Monday, 5 March 2012

pretty much the work of a genius...

So, for those of you who do not know already, I have been writing some sort of short and depressingly beautiful story. About a girl who kills herself. I think its a lovely topic...And I'm almost at the most poetic death scene ever imaginable, ever concocted, (this is my opinion, shoot it down I shoot you down. ;D) Its taken me forever to get the courage to pick the pen up and start writing again, but now I have, it all just flows freely, like it was just waiting for me all along, I say it, I mean my writing talent. I know everyone can write, but I'm different, or so I like to think. I have a different way of going about the writing, a different way of bringing perspective into it...And after the incident a while back, I just felt like I couldn't physically bring myself to write, like my creative genius-ness had vanished and left this bland piece of paper to match an equally bland girl. So anyway, I just thought you'd all like to know that my masterpiece is almost finished and you should all be really proud, because this is the only made up story I've ever actually managed to finish, (or nearly finish) However, I yelled at my friend (E) today, I didn't mean to, but her and (N)  were being petty and ridiculous. I couldn't cope with it, it literally boiled me to my core, it wasn't even that big of a deal what they were bitching about, and it wasn't that it was a bitch at each other, they just wouldn't talk to each other, their gazes were cold and bored of one another, and I got sick of it, they were best friends like Last week. Its stupid. But yeah, I maybe shouldn't have got involved but after (E) yelled at (N) for this silly thing last week, (E) left, and (N) cried to me, she had no idea what she had done to make (E) hate her so much. To make (E) feel like she had to yell that much at her, just because she wasn't complying with (E)'s wishes. And I had no idea either. so when (E) was being petty today, I thought, "you know what, enough is enough, no one deserves to be treated the way (N) is being because someone's having a bad month." So I lost it, does that make me a bad person? I sure hope not, because I wasn't exactly like butting into matters that weren't to do with me, because they were both my best friends and they were making me feel awkward to talk to either of them, and I hadn't done anything wrong to deserve the silent treatment I was getting off of (E) when we were around (N). Eugh, I feel bad about it, but they deserved to be told, they should have thought about their actions and the effect they'd have on people before they started being petty and pedantic. Loves you lot <3 



2 comments:

  1. i look forward to reading :):) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm intrigued about your writing!
    I think it sounds like you are def in the right when it comes to your friends. Well done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete