Okay, so Maybe I am a little harsh on you. Maybe I am always angry at you. But I do have right to be... And so do you, I know this, so be mad at me. I don't care! I thought I couldn't live without you, I thought I didn't know a life that didn't have you as a main event in it... But I do, I can live, I AM living! And at the moment, you're barely surfacing in my life, you're there sometimes, like English or when we go out in groups or something, but I Barely see you now a days, and I'm not dead, I'm surviving. Yes, things feel like they suck for me right now, I'm on a Down Year (I'd say day but its been far too long to just be a day or a week) I'm going to be on a Down Year for a while, I Know this. Because I don't have anything to pull me back from my seclusion behind my walls. I have nothing to ground me to the world. To keep me here for more than half an hour... I can deal with this darkness, this emptiness, but what I can't deal with is me constantly being angry at you, and you being angry at me all the time. I don't physically have the energy to argue, to be angry... I don't have it in me anymore. I'm Drained. I have Nothing left in me to be angry now, its all gone, so you can continue being angry if you want to, but I'm done, I've forgotten the reason I was angry! Just be warned, next time you decide to bite my head off or something, I won't bite back, I'll just walk away. And you'll never get me back... Eugh! It would be SO EASY to say these things to you. But I wont. Because how would you react? Much love for my followers and support that I get from all of you :) I'm here for you just as you are for me, just in-case you ever need to talk :) <3



saying what you want to is hard its easier to be silent (i used to be a mute)
ReplyDeletebut after youve said what your dreading it might not be as bad as u think
much love
xx
Sometimes it would be so much easier to just say stuff like this to peoples' faces. But not knowing how they would respond is terrifying. Sending love xoxo
ReplyDelete