Thursday, 12 January 2012

learning, learning... Learning?

Went on my History trip to Styal Mill today... It was interesting, we learnt all about it for this coursework we have to do which probably wasn't the best reason to go but I had a good time, so that's all that matters right? Not that having a blister the size of my head on the back of my heel is fun, but no pain no gain or some crap like that (:L) Did you know that the average height of a fully grown woman in mill times was like 5 foot 2 inches (:L) ? That's smaller than me and my midget-ness! I actually felt quite tall after hearing that, but these people were so skinny! the girls that lived and worked in the mills were like the size I dream of being, and I know that's because they weren't fed a lot and they were worked seriously hard, but I got really jealous (-.-) And then I like didn't take dinner with me, so everybody in the dinner hall were like staring at me and the teachers were all asking me why I wasn't eating and why I hadn't brought anything with me, I was like... Awkward! telling them this story about how I'd made this really nice lunch and left it at home like a fool... They were suspicious to be precise, but my teacher came to the rescue by saying that I don't usually eat much at dinner anyway because I dislike eating things in front of people, which is true, but I think she was just being nice (:)) It was probably the most fun I've had learning things I'd already learnt at five in a long time. So yeah, Good day! <3





4 comments:

  1. Hahaa your awesome. Good post, and good job staying in control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I've used the left it at home excuse many a time!!! And then I have no money to buy anything in the canteen either!!! :D
    I love the thinspo, the top one should read "the bigger your waist the weaker your knee's" and then "the smaller your waist the weaker his knee's" :)
    A woman I work with is so fat she has had to have two knee operations and still she has shit knees as she is so fat!
    I hate the fact I have nobody at work to be my thinspo, serious there is nobody to look at! There is this one girl who I NEVER see eat and she is tall and skinny but not a nice skinny if you get me? Maybe it's her clothes and they are too baggy I can't see anything. She doesn't cover up big style but I have wondered before if she is ED. Who knows. I don't speak to her hahaha
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a good day :) I hope it stays that way for you <3

    ReplyDelete