Going on a crash course, I'm 9 stone 9. (Yay! I was nearing 11 stone in November and I lost weight instead of gaining it over Yule) I need to lose those 9 pounds before my sleepover Saturday, its my birthday on Friday and I'm having a party thing with friends and family on saturday, I don't want to feel uncomfortable with myself in my new PJ's do I? Have you guys heard of the Weightloss body map? Its AMAZING! All you have to do is click the part of the body you want to get rid of and it gives you exercises on how to do so! here's the link: http://www.exrx.net/Lists/WtFemale.html Do you think I can do it? Of course I can. I am X I can do ANYTHING! <3



Good luck loosing the 9 lbs! I'm sure you can do it in time for your birthday :) and oo I love new pjs!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to look at that website now then :)
And I lobe the top thinspo picture :)
Lottie x
thanks, I'ma need all the luck i can get xD :)
ReplyDelete~X~ <3
YAY TO POSITIVITY!
ReplyDeleteOf course you can do it. Good luck! :) by the way, thanks for the website
woo hoo! That's the spirit :D Good luck!!! I'm totally going to try some of the exercises on here, thanks for the link! <3
ReplyDelete