I'm like a doll, in more ways than my looks amazing good looks (;D) I'm fragile, like the porcelain of a pot doll, I'm hollow, I pride myself on my appearance because if I don't have that, I'm just an empty shell. I'd love to be a person instead of a doll, but I cant, so I accept that... I have a party this weekend, all weekend -.- Its my cousin's (and practically twin sister's) birthday. And staying true to the good ol'fashioned tradition of my family, on a 16th it is necessary to have a party with alcohol involved, a lot of alcohol. Because this cousin of mine, lives in a chavvy/slaggy area so naturally, she's going to want me dolled up like her, with hells that no one can walk in on, and a dress that shows a lot. Eugh, I'm going to have fun. And I have SOOOOO much work to do -.- I could do with staying home, but I won't, because I said I'd start going out more often, instead of staying in the house all the time, obsessed with food and exercise...So I'm going. That's that. But here's what I mean about doll like, I think personally I look like a doll right now, when I have much make-up on and stuff, so I'ma show you a picture :L have fun laughing at my fat-ness :L <3




You are really pretty, and I don't see why anyone would laugh at you. I don't know you, but from what I've read in your blog (and what's on your reading list) I refuse to believe that there's nothing more to you than your looks. I don't think you're an empty shell at all. Take care hon xx
ReplyDeleteThank you :) i appreciate that, <3
ReplyDeleteOh my God I love your eyes :) is it eyeliner or like eye shadow you put all the way round?? Really nice :)
ReplyDeleteFatness?? At least you don't have chubby cheeks like yours truly :(
From what I read with you, you have a perfect personality with those looks
xx
what are you on about! you're stunning :) and i LOVE your hair, so jealous! xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis text is proof enough that you're not just an empty shell.
ReplyDelete/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
♥