Wednesday, 4 January 2012

I lost my rolling pin.

Do you know when people are trying to tell you to find that rock to hold onto in harsh waters, that rock that can save your life... Mine was a rolling pin. You may find this odd, but my rock was  rolling pin charm, that my...I don't know what she is to me anymore, its all messed up. But this person gave me this rolling pin charm for my necklace (Because I'm a charm collector, well a memory collector, each charm means something different memory and help wise) and it was my rock. It was the thing that I thought I could hold onto when times got tough... But I lost it. And I lost them. The person I talked about in my last post, I lost them, they read my blog, I forgot my thoughts weren't my own... I forgot they read this, But they did, and I lost them. After trying so hard to keep them, to make them happy, I did EVERYTHING for this person, and... they just let me go, just like that. Like it didn't even hurt them to do it. I have nothing left to hold onto... And I don't know what I'm going to do. I just, I thought after everything I'd done for them, things would be different, apparently not, it turns out, it doesn't matter what you do, if they don't want to keep you as a friend anymore, they just toss you aside... I cut again today. I re-wrote my suicide note and I cut. (Yes, I write suicide notes in my spare time, its not for attention, it makes me feel better, after writing them, I re-read them and find things within them that give me a reason to continue living, there wasn't much in it this time...) Thanks for listening <3



4 comments:

  1. Im sorry to hear that. The most important thing in life is to be self sustaining, because people arent reliable. You can do better without her, maybe loosing that charm was symbolic.. im sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, and I hope you find your necklace. Things will work themselves out in the end, they tend to do that. Don't quit before they do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm sorry that happened :/ maybe she just needs time to get her head round your post? I'm sure no one can go from being close friends to just dropping you. And if she has, then there will be a reason and it will be for the best, as bad as it seem now :/ I really hope things work out for you in some way!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, but she wont come back, she hates me, and the charm is gone for good so maybe it was symbolic :/ I'm thankful you took your time to write :)
    ~X~ <3

    ReplyDelete