I've re-modelled myself. I'm someone new. Someone exciting. Someone different, not the same old boring ~X~ who hates herself. I changed my hair, I changed my attitude, I hid my self-conscious-ness, I don't care for being nice to petty people who made my life crappy anymore. I think my changes will help me. They'll make me stronger. I need to be stronger, me and the person I'm always talking about on my blog posts are 'starting again.' Literally, from the beginning! As in 'Hello, I'm...' type starting again, we don't know if it will work, but its worth a try right? I just hope we don't grow anymore distant because of it. I got my prom letter today, which means if I get my coursework done, and everything in order, I'm officially going. Also, I think my cousin signed me up for the Prom Fashion Show. Not Good. If she actually did, that means I'ma walk down a runway and have everyone look at me, this is where my new-found "confidence" will come in handy... Maybe. Goodnight Beauty's <3



Maybe the fashion show will be a huge confidence boost? Good for you girl :)
ReplyDeleteI hope it will, but i dont know if i want to do it now, ive seen what they have to do xD and thank you :') Much love <3
ReplyDelete