Sunday, 29 January 2012

Building myself a better future.

You made me so happy, but so did he. He Makes me so happy. You and Him were on par. But then I went and 'betrayed' you. Pshht, Bitch please, you made me be someone I wasn't, you Never gave me the opportunity to let you go easily. Whenever I was with you, it always had to be happy smiley times that I could literally Gag upon, if you knew me at all then you would've known that I hate those people that are always smiley and happy and that pretend their lives are fine. No. So you can say that it was all my fault all you want to to ANYONE you want to, because that's what you do anyway right? I'm sick of always being the bad guy here. You're so hypocritical, if it was you that had ended me it would be different, wouldn't it. Yes. So Get Over Yourself. Eugh, I hate this, I hate that I cant tell you these things, I hate that I've had to put my blog on lock from you because you don't like what I write. I don't care if you like it. I didn't like your thoughts. But I don't go round saying you 'betrayed' me do I? NO. That is the answer. You have to stop using one set of rules for yourself and another for everyone else, because I'm not the bad guy. As much as you'd like to believe I am, I'm not. I was looking out for myself and stopping the hurt I was bringing to myself. Sorry guys for ranting, I just had to get it out, now they cant see it, I can actually write these things, without fear of being yelled at for thinking them. <3 


2 comments:

  1. It's so frustrating to not be able to tell someone exactly what you think and how you feel! Hope you feel better and that the drama passes soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay strong babe. i know how you feel, not being able to tell someone how you actually feel. it sucks <3

    ReplyDelete