Thursday, 5 January 2012

This isn't what I want to be...

Tinkerbell told Pan of that feeling between sleep and awake, the place where she'd always love him... I feel like I've been living in that place for days. The place where nothing seems quite real, I even did my little quirks that I'd have done if I was still with Them. I painted one nail yellow, I made sure I found the Rolling Pin (It didn't help, because I still lost it) and I had to fight back the urge to say Meow. It was our little catchphrase thing, and I never told them what it meant... They had Their own ideas about it, but I never told them what it meant to Me. I've been going through the day as if it were a normal day with Them. Forgetting that They no longer want you doing silly things like linking Their arms or saying little words like 'Meow' I miss Them. I miss being friends with them, and being Really friends, not just acting, I'm lousy at acting when my hearts not in it, and not even my head was in it today, I just wanted to scream, if it meant I could be back friends with Them, I'd take it all back, I'd try and be what They wanted me to be. I'd try and make myself feel those things that They wanted me so desperately to feel, just as long as I got to stay best friends. I don't know what I'll do without Them, They... They kept me going through the hard times, they helped me see that I wasn't worthless when all I wanted to do was curl up in a ball and die somewhere hidden where no one would find me for years. And now, I'm just a cutting mess who cant keep it together -.- I'm sorry for whining again guys <3

3 comments:

  1. firstly, i'm glad you found it! and you don't have to stop any of that. I hope you and your friends patch things up really soon, I'm here to talk if you need me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding your rolling pin just shows that lost things can be found and I'm sure your friendship with them can come back, just like the rolling pin :) sorry things aren't going so well, but they will get better :)
    Don't appologise for whining, it's your blog! But please try not to cut!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you found it! And don't apologize for whining, it's your blog and honestly sometimes you just need to vent. I know that's half of my posts, just venting about everything. We still listen. That's what we're here for xoxo

    ReplyDelete