So, you're having a bad day, your ex best friend misses you, yet you're too stubborn to take him back, because he didn't try hard enough in the first place, get over yourself? And please stop taking your anger out on me because really, none of this is my fault. Yes I was the one who said I wasn't a lesbian, but if I recall correctly (And its written in my diary, so I do...) YOU said to ME that if we ever stopped liking each other we need to tell the other person, because it isn't fair on them. I did what you said. So really, this is your own fault, I cant help who I like can I?! I'm not going to lie and pretend that I'm still into you in the way I thought I was, its not fair on you! I'm getting so annoyed at the fact you're taking all your negativity out on me, and its not just me who's noticed, ~N~ has too. So I'm not alone in thinking that you're being a hostile cow towards me because everyone's seen that you're being a brute. Seriously, if you miss me as much as you say you do, you'd think you'd try to be a little nicer, considering you know, you're pushing me away right now, and I'm not prepared to fight to stay if I know that it won't change your crappy attitude, so life's not going the way you want it to... Big deal, its nothing you haven't dealt with before, have you ever stopped to ask recently what's going on in My life? No. Because you're too busy with your petty ignorance to care. I know you say you care, but really, its not looking that way honey, and if you keep trying to get rid of me, I don't know how much more I can take before I just snap and decide I don't need to be treated like a piece of shit on your shoe. I have other friends that treat me better, and maybe I'll start to think about how you might just be a waste of my time, because right now, with you being nasty and hostile to me constantly, I'm rarely thinking anything else... If Only If Only I could say these words... <3



No comments:
Post a Comment