Monday, 9 January 2012

So fucking annoyed -.-

How Dare You. How dare you even pretend like I have no reason to care anymore, just because I'm not with you doesn't mean I don't care. You're my Best Friend, you're my sister, you're my angel! I can't watch you throw your life away like this, I know you aren't thinking about the future, because things have gotten a little bad for you, but I don't care about what you're thinking of, because if I have to watch you kill yourself slowly then I'll snap! I Cant take it! And then How Dare You EVER say that I'm the one that craves attention, how dare you say that I'm not allowed to do these things! You Fucking Hypocrite. But if you want to play it like that then fine, have it your way, you go fucking kill yourself, you do that and then after you do that and you look back down at me all distraught, think about the fact that you being such an idiot has caused another death. Because you killing yourself because things have gotten bad for you is STUPID! You don't want to take all those pills, I know you don't. But next time you say that I'm the one that needs to get a grip, take a look in the mirror, because I may have written a suicide note several times, I may have planned my death, I may have had a shitty life, but I've never actually used to means to kill myself. I can't believe you'd be so selfish and irresponsible. It just makes me wonder... <3



1 comment: