Monday, 16 January 2012

Just a simple wish...

My weekend was... Interesting. It was my birthday on Friday (:D) the 13th and everything ;D and it was good (:')) I had some weird little cringey drink-filled party-type event on Saturday and it was amusing (:L) Then I had all sorts of family over All weekend, yeah, eventful, I was gotten a kindle (Can't decide whether I really like this fact or hate it because I'm still a book person...) I think I really like this lad again, not sure why, because I know more attractive ones, but I think its partially because he's a bit of a whore? It just makes things more exciting (xD) And then I really miss this other lad, like amazingly so, and its so fucked up, because I didn't do anything wrong, and we can't speak because of his girlfriend, and it just fucks me off because why should I have to lose a friend because she's clingy and stuff? I shouldn't... should I? Eugh, I'm in a sort of like depressive I has no lad best friend mode right now -.- sorry guys, I just, I miss him, you know? He didn't even say happy birthday, that was the one thing I was really hoping for, the one thing I secretly wished for was to get a happy birthday from him just so I know I haven't been completely forgotten... So I knew that maybe one day, we could be friends again, I just wish I could talk to him again :/ You know what I mean? So I don't feel completely replaced and forgotten :/ <3 



3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!!I can't decide whether I want a kindle either, it's not the same as a book is it? :p
    Us girls can be so bitchy and protective with a lad. I can understand where she comes from though as I'd hate it if N had a close girl friend. I wouldn't stop him seeing her though, just be really nosey and obsessive!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) and yeah, its not a book, but ive decided i can still buy books like continue the series' that ive started and stuff, and we can but it was just fucking with me i think -.- the girl hates me :L <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday! I don't actually have a kindle.. but I have an ipad, and i read things off that which is cool.

    ReplyDelete