Wednesday, 9 January 2013

The truth is, I have no idea.

My mum sat down and talked to me today (she was trying to take her mind off of the argument she'd had with her boyfriend over his alcohol issues) and told me that she'd never taught me to read, not her, nor school. How the fuck did I learn to read?! I AM MATILDA IN DIFFERENT FORM! She also said she never gave me enough credit for all that I did when I was younger and the fact she never praised what I did is probably the reason I don't think I can do anything now a days, gee, it makes me feel so much better to know that you didn't praise me as a child, I was worthless from a young age huh?
 People don't understand me. I sound like a really whiney teenager when I say that but they really don't, they don't understand why I like neatness, why I hate hugging people, why I don't like people touching my possessions, why my smile never quite reaches my eyes even when I say I'm fine. Everything about me is like one big mystery game to them, but when they get bored of playing it, I'm just that old board game you had as a child that you gave to goodwill. I don't think any person (Except for my bestest friend in the whole entire world that I can never get rid of because she knows far too much about me and lets face it, she's my blood sister so I wouldn't want to anyway) has ever wanted to see what was beneath my façade for more than a month tops. Has ever...Wanted to be around me, to find out more about me without having some ulterior motive, like wanting to fuck me because they've heard about me from the days when I was battling a very specific demon inside of me that caused me to act out and think I was nothing more than a worthless whore because that's how I'd been treated so it must be true, and they want a try of the 'no string attached sex' I apparently had a habit of giving out very frequently when I was given pills and/or alcohol. I don't remember these times, I make out like I'm happy about it all, but in actuality I'm scared of what else I did about a year back, I make it out as if I know exactly who with and how many times I've had sex, but I don't know. Its terrifying to think that I got so bad that my mind just blocked everything from me. But because they've heard about those apparent times that's all they want from me. I cant trust people, I've been hurt so much and let down too frequently to trust anyone easily, this is why I want that one male friend I can tell everything to, I can see whenever, I can cry on without fear of being called silly, I can be myself around and not this person I have to be to everyone, I already have a female perspective and males are less judgemental, I just want to feel cared for, to feel safe in a friendship, I don't want to be the whore. I am not happy about this life I have to live but there's nothing I can do, and I'm all alone in everything. There are some things, I just don't want to tell my best friend, I don't want her to think any differently of me, to feel like I'm a waste of her time or something, I don't want her to be ashamed of me, this is one of those things, so I have no one. I'm all alone losing this battle with the raging ribbons inside of me and all I want is some sort of compassion that I will never get. I should've learnt by now that worthless whores aren't built to be given compassion, silly me for wishing. Bye my Angels <3










6 comments:

  1. Your mom sounds fairly awesome actually. Maybe you are Matilda :D. I know what you mean about people not understanding, I think when I was a teenager I always expected to grow out of the no one understands me mentality and when I left highschool I tried desperately to be one of those normal pretty girls, but the older I have gotten the more I realise that essentially you kinda have to own your weirdness and your quirks. I think that I wanted really badly to fit in and then did when I got the chance, but now I revel in the differentness. Anyway, ramble ramble. The point is that no one does really understand these things, but as long as you understand that being the way you are is the right way to be. FUCK THE SHEEPLE. then it will all be okay. Incidentally, I HATE hugging people. I don't like to be touched. I don't like people in my shit. And smiling is a problem, unless it is smiling so that people don't think I''m a bitter ol' bitch. Anyway, you're perfect the way you are. Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have her cool powers though, I've been yelled at and tried enough. Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. I think you're mum was trying to say that you are in no way at all useless, and she probably feels bad for not telling you how wonderful you are. I know you won't believe me, but you are wonderful, and deserve to feel good about yourself. It worries me that you cut, but I don't like to judge, so please just try to listen to the nice things people say about you and ignore everything else.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those nice things come very few and far between, Thank you <3

      Delete
  3. Matilda, I love it :) I will call you BBM from now on - Bright Beautiful Matilda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but that description is nothing like me xD <3

      Delete