First day back at college is over. I've missed the structure of my days, I've missed the fact I can eat nothing all day and lie and say I've eaten everything and no one can question because my sandwich has gone and they have no proof I didn't eat it... I think I'm going to fail my history exam coming up. I've done so much revision yet I remember nothing, it doesn't help that my teacher is the most boring monotonous person going or that he tells us the same things 50000000000 times instead of new information we need. Infact, I think I'm going to fail all of my exams, I don't do well under pressure, especially since I haven't been learning the subjects very long, I feel like this has been thrown at me far too soon for me to be any good. Almost like its purposely done just to see is all flounder. I needed clarity fast this morning, I was drowning in chaos and I was alone in my house, those two things never mix well, so I tore a blade across the skin on my upper arm, it bled steadily for at least 3 hours, I thought I was going to pass out or something at dinnertime, I was so lightheaded, probably because I was trapped in this big group of people that I sit with at dinner to stop myself looking anti-social. I was sat on a chair in a corner, at the back of the circle-type shape we were sat in. I wish I did better in crowds, with people, I wish I could just be one of those people that is liked by everyone, that gets on with everyone, that can talk for England but not in the annoying way.
Please tell me everyone else is as irritated of the 'cut for bieber' hashtag on twitter as I am? I mean, they're making a mockery of it, they're doing it to stop him smoking weed. Those people are so stupid, do they not realise that for someone to cut themselves they have to be in so much pain, we don't do it for a fucking twat of a celebrity! Whoever decided on that hashtag must die, I cant even explain how angry I am, it makes me feel sick to think that there are people out there that cut for a celebrity, not because they're hurting. How could they do that to themselves?! This is just going to make people think that cutting Isn't a big deal, one stupid fanbase is going to be the reason self harm loses its seriousness, I guarantee. I cant even think straight right now, seeing red. Bye my Angels <3








No comments:
Post a Comment