Not my smoothest hour...
So today started out fine, then I remembered I was alive. It was tiring, slightly 'ohgod' making and long as fuck. I'd gotten really nervous in psychology apparently and picked at the skin round my nails until they bled, then pulled loads of hair out, whilst revising, in a class with like 20 other people. (FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK) Not my greatest 'hide everything from everyone' moment, not go' lie. My friend was convinced I hadn't eaten anything all week today so she watched me eat a chip. Idiot, I felt so bad after eating it that I did nothing last lesson because I couldn't stop thinking about it, its insane how something so small and quick to consume can cause me so much disgrace. My friend saw the gouge/cut in my arm today, I lied and said that I'd caught my arm on a nail, she bought it. I must be a really convincing liar when I want to be, or else she's really stupid. I'm putting off talking to the college counsellor, I only need to tell her about changing the contact number some people have for me, but if I go in there she'll make me sit in the little room and ask me questions and I'll either cave and tell her everything or be passive aggressive and make her think I'm hiding something so she'll put me on the 'watch list' or whatever the fuck it is that she does that makes teachers give me looks of concern. I have nothing more to say, I hope you had a reasonable day :) Bye my Angels <3




No comments:
Post a Comment