Saturday, 5 January 2013
I Hate Him.
I hate my brother. I hate him. He's a twat. He just takes the piss out of me constantly. He's the most passive aggressive, evil, spineless dick I've ever had the misfortune to know. The worst part is, he takes the piss out of me online, to his friends, I wouldn't mind if it was just to me, but its not, he tells everyone, and they all laugh because he's a twat. I feel so awful all the time because he'll say things to people and they'll stick with me forever because Everyone will bring them up, even the people I think are my friends. I hate him. I don't understand why his main goal in life is to cause me pain, to make me isolated from everyone because he's spreading rumours that aren't true. He's supposed to be my blood, to protect me, he's my older brother, yet he's one of the people that make me feel worthless. I know I shouldn't complain but I don't understand why I have to be his punch bag every time he gets bored. I don't understand why it has to be me that he uses to vent his frustration on. That's not what I'm here for, I'm sure of it, I can deal with it when it literally is just at me, to my face, but not to people I don't know, its like he's trying to make me relive the years when I was bullied, he's trying to remind me that I'm still that kid who everyone hates. And every time he does this, I believe that I don't deserve to live more and more. Why are my family so good at making me feel worthless? I don't think there's a single person who makes me feel accepted, loved. My dad hates me, doesn't want anything to do with me, my brother does this, my mum just yells for everything, usually at me, my nana tells me how fat I am constantly, my sister makes me feel like I'm a servant, like I don't belong to this family unless I'm doing what she says. I just cant do this anymore. Everyone is supposed to have One person that makes them feel worth something, but I don't. And I never will because my brother just drives everyone away from me with his stupid comments, and if he doesn't, then I do, because they don't deserve to have to deal with me. Why am I so worthless? And why the fuck do I keep crying!? Its so irritating, I'm sick of crying but I cant help it. Bye my Angels <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Right now I'd like to take a bulldozer to your whole family (but not you of course!) You have every right in the world to complain about how you're being treated. With the possible exceptions of dictators and Hitler, ALL human beings have value. You are NOT worthless. And I believe that someone will come along and show you that one day.
ReplyDeleteThank you, but I doubt that <3
Delete