Wednesday, 28 December 2011

My Little Insecurities

I'm in the "Danger Zone" right now... In more ways than one. Lets start with food. Me and it have a Love/Hate relationship, its switched to Love right now. Like everything else is but that's later's topic. I don't eat a lot per-say, but when I do eat, its most likely to be chocolate that I'm eating...(-.-) Not Good. And what's worse, I can't seem to bring myself to do any exercise (¬_¬) (Yes, faces in brackets are my new thing, Deal with it ;D) It doesn't help that my sisters' always in the room with me on her laptop, and she wakes me up at the crack of dawn going on it because she's fucking obsessed (-.-) But she's always in my room with me and its like "Leave me alone, I can't exercise my fat as fuck body with you watching!" And then there's the me in the "Danger Zone" in a 'Love' way. I don't know if I like this feeling, its one of vulnerability and awareness of how un-single I am... Its un-nerving because, I've never allowed myself to get this far into a 'relationship' I don't like the feeling of being tied down because as much as I ADORE! this person I'm with, I'm always going to feel claustrophobic after a while of being tied down... It makes me feel really insecure because what if I do something wrong and slip up and loose them as a best friend as well as loose them all together, just because I did something wrong somewhere along the lines whilst I was trying desperately to be a good person? What if I HURT them? What if I loose myself along the way, what if I stop believing in what I believe in because it doesn't conform with this new way I have to think because I'm with someone? I hate this questioning myself thing, because I know its just my insecurity talking... But what if its right? I was watching these "My Secrets" things on youtube and the "If You Really Knew Me" ones too, and I was sat there feeling really sorry for these people, but thinking about what I'd put on mine... I was actually thinking of posting one on here... Maybe just with words like a post like I'm doing now, or a real video, a real one showing things that only... that only I'd let you people know... Think its a good idea? Which should I pick if yes? The video or the post? Let me know okay :) Blessed Be my Angels <3 



1 comment:

  1. video please! well either actually, it sounds really good. I'm gonna go check them on youtube now.
    It sounds like your quite tense and stressed out about your relationship. Do you have any ways of relaxing? Because I think you need to. My sister always takes a long shower but that only works for me if I'm ill.
    I suppose its a double-whammy. Exercise is also supposed to relieve stress, and you'd feel better about the food thing.
    Blessed be (>.<)

    ReplyDelete