Oh vanity. Where have you been? I have missed you so dearly. << Odd way to start a post I know, but whatever, you'll see why later when I puts some more photos up. Yes two of them will be me. I liked the way my bones were highlighted in the shadows of the black and white focus is all. And the fact my eyes looked Am Az Ing. Not to toot my own horn but, Beep! I didn't get any sleep last night again, but instead of sitting around moaning about it, I did something about it. I just read all night, and did some homework, and other such stuff, I just went about doing things I wouldn't normally do when I can't sleep and today I had SO much energy, until my best friends fat friend ruined it. I was happy and alive and generally in a good mood, and then the whole mood was killed when she came and sat with us. ALL dinner time. I hated it. I couldn't talk about anything because she'd just be sat there listening and then when she got bored, she'd just interrupt or make a sighing noise that meant I was supposed to stop talking. I hate her so much. And I'm not supposed to hate anyone/anything. But I can't help it, she's a nasty selfish bitch and I've had enough of it. I really do try and put up with her, even if it looks like I don't, I do. I do it for my best friend. Because she has to live with that awful brute, but one of these days, I'ma tell this cow what I think of her. What I REALLY think of her. That she's a fat, nasty, ugly, cow with less than no friends that will ever stick by her really and a boyfriend that will chuck her after he's got what he wants from her fat arse. Eugh. *shuddering just thinking about it* So yeah, how have your days' been? Productive? Good? Let me know <3





oo yeah, your collor bones :) and your ares ARE amazing!
ReplyDeletei love the thinspo too :)
and eurgh i hate people like that, they are so annoying! you're good to put up with her as much as you do, id probably have told her to piss off :P
lottie x
wow, you really don't like that girl :P
ReplyDeleteyou're so pretty, keep writing :') x
I hate it when people are so so so so so rude and for no particular reason at all, especially when you haven't done anything to them.
ReplyDeleteIt might sound lame, but I highly regard good manners.
I hate it then when you feel bad for not liking the person, even though you have the right to.
I agree with lottie, your collar bones and eyes are amazing.
Love Anafly
xxx