Saturday, 24 December 2011

Sometimes, all you need is a little perspective :)

So its Almost Yule, just another 10 hours or so and I'm totally excited! This makes me look a little Bi-polar I realise as on yesterdays post I hated Yule and could Never be excited for it again, but today's different, Sasha, Lottie x, and stillimagining. You REAAALLLY don't know how much your kind words and advice helped me. I thought this Yule would be the worst one ever, but even if I had no body around be this year, you made me realise that I still had you guys, I have everyone that follows my blog :) that made me smile, how could I ever think I would be alone? I can be so blonde sometimes its unbelievable -.- I'm making my own gingerbread house today :3 I adore decorating things as much as anyone else does, but there's something magical about making a gingerbread house and people and trees and such, don't you think? Like you're making something from scratch that's amazing, you're making something in your image... Am I the only one who like that xD ?

I have a question for you guys... What's your most absolute favourite thing to do on the day  before Yule/Christmas? Leave your answers in the comment box if you want :) Happy Holidays everybody and may the Goddess shine on you all on this wondrous season :) <3 




2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad you're feeling better about Christmas! You are definitley not alone, and I will think of you on Christmas day, when I wake up to make sure of it :) it's only 30 mins to go here!
    Oo I've never made a gingerbread house, but I definitely want to next year :) I defintiey get what you mean about the satisfaction of making it - it's like nestlings egg whites by hand to make meringue for me - I do it all by myself without electricity, so it's really me that made it :)
    Favourite thing to do christmas eve is to fill the stockings for my little brother and sister and I always make something too :)
    Have a great day! Happy Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe i love creating things too! Its so great to hear that ur feeling better which in turn makes me feel happy too! life is what u make it:) lol im not all that traditional, family never rly celebrated xmas so just resting i guess haha. either case Merry Xmas & God bless <3

    ReplyDelete