So its two days before Yule, and I'm not as excited as I should be... I really should be excited, its a glorious day that I am awaiting, but I'm really not... It just doesn't seem like Yule without my Father around. Which is silly, I know that I shouldn't expect him to bother with me since I know he just puts up with me, I know he doesn't like me, but he has ALWAYS been around for Yule, regardless of where he was in the world on the days coming up to Yule, he has always made it back. But this years' different, this year, he doesn't even want to bother pretending that he Loves me. I shouldn't care, it shouldn't have hurt so much when he told me he wasn't coming back, I should've been stronger and let it pass over my head... But it Did hurt, I'm not strong, and I did take it in, I Let it hurt me... I'm a fool -.- And still, here I am, letting it get to me. Again. I have so many things to be thankful for, to celebrate on the day that is close at hand, yet I'm sat wallowing in self pity -.- Goddess help me. Are you all excited for Yule/Christmas my dears? <3



Thanks for the follow :)
ReplyDeleteI am very excited for this season! I get to see all of my family :)
Oh my goodness..you know, I am not one for thinspo but that first picture and the ones following after..I LOVE. :)
That's awful of your dad, this time of year is the time he should make the effort!
ReplyDeleteYou are strong, and the fact that this has hurt you doesn't mean you aren't! It's totally understandable, so don't be so harsh on yourself!
I hope you can enjoy your Christmas never the less :)
Lottie x
aww dear I wish i could hug u<3 its only natural that u'll miss ur father so pls don't feel bad about it, of course it hurts. But as u said, there are still things to be thankful for, so i rly hope u can let the ppl around u that do love & care for u fill in that gap & have a merry christmas as hard as that may be<3
ReplyDelete