Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Stuck between a rock, and a bigger rock.

Why is it, that everyone always tells you to trust your gut instincts, but then when it comes down to putting it into practice, they don't want you to..? And how is it possible to go against my gut and be nice to someone, be physically kind to someone who every ounce of my being repulses, every fibre of me is telling me not to trust?! I want to make You happy, but I just don't see why being a friend to her would make that happen? It wouldn't, it might make you happy I suppose, but... In the long run, I have to follow my gut don't I? Because if I deny what its telling me, then, what have I got? A useless, tired body and a friend I shall never really trust. Eugh, what do I do guys?! Help please? <3



4 comments:

  1. can you be nice to her without trusting her? make others happy by acting like youre fine with her, but trust your instincts and still keep her at arms length as much as possible?
    lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about people telling you to trust your gut, and then when it comes to it they don't want you to. It happened a few days ago, it was disastrous. Won't be doing that again in a while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. in the end, you should care more about what you feel than others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do what YOU feel is right, go with your gut feeling xx

    ReplyDelete