Monday, 12 December 2011
Just a shot in the dark...
I'm sorry I've been neglecting you again haven't I? I've just been awful busy revising for these mock exams, why on earth we need to do them I shall never know, but we do and they're all this week. So its a stressful time, and my mothers boyfriend is still in Italy so I have to help out around the house moreso than usual because without me, this house would fall apart, I'm not even joking -.-I'm on some major binge tonight, you just wouldn't believe, I've had a KitKat, a packet of hula hoops, and a chocolate chip cookie, this all equals up to about 400 and odd calories, and I haven't had tea yet, but I've been having this really weird dream that's been keeping me up at nights and waking me in the mornings, so I need energy, I'm finally allowed to sleep because this German exam was a fail and the revision for it was keeping me up like All the time last week, and so I'm finally allowed to sleep, I finally have the time to sleep and my head won't let me because its spurting out this lovely dream :L I wouldn't mind if I could understand it... But its really confusing xD Just thought I'd give you guys a quick update, I'm going back to my revision now -.- I hate my school. Blessed be my lovelys, may the light of the Goddess shine on you <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Warum lief dein Deutschtest denn nicht gut? *winks*
ReplyDeletedie Deutsch-Test war nicht gut, weil ich nicht gehen I AM A GERMAN GOD ;D <3
ReplyDeleteHaha, okay, then it can't be any good :D if you need help sometimes, i'm german ^^ so i'm naturally a german goddess :P :P :P
ReplyDeleteJust to join in - ich leibe Deutsch!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing mocks too - mine are nearly over! Try and get as much sleep as you canoe you won't be able to concentrate! And 400 isn't so bad, not if you need the energy :)
Lottie x
hope the revision goes well honey
ReplyDeletexx
I hate it when you try so hard to sleep but your brain just won't shut off!!
ReplyDeleteYou shouldn't worry about your intake :) It's still really low and you needed the energy. If you can try and have a calorie light meal for dinner.
Think of all the calories you're burning doing housework!
I hope everything goes well.
Love Anafly
xxx