Friday, 16 December 2011

Trashy novels and cheep perfume...

So I was off school again today, because of this crappy medicine thing I'm having to take. It sucks because I actually Like school, it helps me escape my own thoughts :L But the day wasn't that bad, the voices in my head were down to a minimum murmuring because I haven't been able to eat much all day, this medicine takes my appetite away, I can drink as much as I want to, but I really have No appetite. Which has made the red ribbon of thoughts in my head very happy, but I've also been extremely tired so I couldn't do any exercise, which made her mad again. But I didn't mind, it stopped me talking to myself because I could argue with the voices/ribbons... I know its odd to refer to voices in your head as ribbons, but that's what they come out as, ribbons of words with appropriate jingles or stabbing pains to accompany them. I guess I'm just strange? so yeah, I've had about 200 calories today from one pot noodle I was able to stomach at dinner... but then shortly afterwards it came back up again... This medicine is great for making me sick, its like swallowing salt water xD I haven't been able to write very much but my friend has started writing a trashy novel ( ;D ) so I've been um, reading this and telling her what I think. I've also been trying on a load of make-up I didn't even know I had... And I found my first perfume...(Obviously not my Very first one, but the same kind of perfume that was my first, because I made my mother buy it for me several times after I first got it...) Hence those two things are where the title came from ;D I'm original aren't I :P ? <3 



1 comment:

  1. Lucky you with the medicine, but I hope you're able to go back to school soon :)
    Describing the voices as ribbons is actually the best description I've heard of them :) I don't feel I hear set voices as such, or really "ana" as a person, but ribbons I can relate to, so thank you :)
    Have fun reading!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete