Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Trying to chill on a tiled floor.

So, odd weather we're having in England huh? Sun?! Foreign concept to most of us, that big ol' ball of gas in the sky, I don't think I'm quite used to it...Currently I'm lay on my tiled floor in my underwear, all of the doors and windows are open in my house, and I'm still dying. The only thing I've eaten today is a Jubbly Ice Lolly, which is around 35 calories, if I can keep that up until dinner tonight, claim its too hot and have a sammich again, I'll be under 400 calories for the whole day, who knows, maybe my goals are going to be easy to reach...My scales tell my I'm around 139lbs, which is NOT GOOD. That all needs to go. All of it. I never seem to be able to stick to the ABC diet, but I'm going to have to try again, I'll stick it into my lists of the day, that way, I can't get rid of it.
Me and my best friend made up, I'm glad about that.
A lads confusing me again, why do they do this to me?!
Anyway, how have your days been? Let me know, bye my Angels <3

3 comments:

  1. Boys are always confusing. I've sort of given up trying to figure out what I really think about the boy I am/was talking to, I'll figure it out in a month. I'm sorry it's super hot, but unless it's in the low 100s, I have more to complain about lol. The bottom picture, the dress on the left is super adorable, I want it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this English heatwave. I've almost lost my appetite because the heat makes it too unbearable to do anything but lie around. Good luck with the ABC diet, I've never made it past the first week, but I really want to complete it at least once in my life time.
    I hope you figure things out with the confusing boy.
    Good luck and take care.

    ReplyDelete