Tuesday, 3 July 2012

A scale is too much temptation?!

So after nie-on a week of eating the bare minimum Tuesday finally came around. And of course like every Tuesday I went to my nanny's for tea and was met with some huge mass of food that we could never eat all of. My nan cooks to feed the 5000, give her an hour or two, a kitchen, and a few ingredients, there would be no starving children in Africa. I was doing so well, but at my nan's I'm sat around a table with most of my close family all watching me and putting more food onto my plate, like just now for instance (because I'm staying over) I told her I was off to bed, and she gave me a sandwich. Who the fuck takes a sandwich to bed?! Its bizzare. I have to cat-sit again tomorrow and she's leaving really early, so I'm thinking I can get up when she goes, do a load of exercise and have a shower and she'll be none the wiser that I'll have killed myself and worked off all of her devil food in the process. She also has a scale under her bed (that she thinks I don't know is there, because my mother thinks having a scale in the house is too much temptation for me to 'start' again) so I can weigh myself, be repulsed by it, and have to motivation to work-out a lot harder. I've been told the excess to which I work out is quite extreme and on occasion dangerous because I can literally just go on for hours and hours pushing myself to every limit and then faint because my levels are dangerously low, and if any of you have asthma and no use of your nose then you'll know fainting is dangerous as you don't breathe properly and then well, yeah, death and all that shit. But I don't care, because for the time I'm doing the exercise, I'm happy, I'm accomplishing something, I'm good at it. I still have to exercise in secret though, because my mother is not happy when I do it, she's never happy, but oh well...
 So yeah, day plan for tomorrow:
Get up
Tend to cat
Exercise for around 4 hours
Shower
Get dressed
Tend to cat
Read for around 2 hours
Have tea with my nan as she'll be home
See nan off to her meeting
Tend to cat
Go on laptop
Exercise for half an hour
Say goodnight to nan
Sleep.
Obviously there'll be other stuff dotted around in there but as long as I stick to that basic outline everything'll be fine...I love structure (:3) well, goodnight my Angels <3




No comments:

Post a Comment