Why is it that whenever I am out of school and enjoying myself, I get ill? And not like the 24 hour stomach bug ill, but like an illness that takes ages to leave and its really irritating, usually its like a mixture of asthma attacks and tonsillitis, this time its glandular fever, conjunctivitis & a cold. So I feel like crap basically, I went to the doctors, they gave me more medication (I swear any more pills and I'm going to rattle when I walk, I'll start selling them or something -.-) and they told me that the the stuff they've given me is going to make me feel worse, I'm probably going to throw up the stuff I do eat (Baring in mind that I have to take them for like 2 weeks) so by the end of them I might be thinner as they're an excuse to not eat, and my mother cant very well say I have to because I cant physically get food down my throat right now as my tonsils have swollen that much, I can barely breathe and what makes it all so much worse is that my allergy medication that was allowing me to be able to breathe through my nose has stopped working for me, I'm immune to it, which means that once again, I have no use for my nose. Why cant I just pick one thing to be ill with, why does it all have to happen at once?! Anyway, I'm off to go drown myself in pills and crawl around on the floor because my legs aren't getting enough oxygen to allow them to move around properly, and when I try to use them, I fall over, its funny, but not really... I hope your days are better than mine, bye my Angels <3


No comments:
Post a Comment