Today was a day, just like any other. The sun was shining, the allergies were flaring, my head was aching and the world was sweating (which made me gag a little bit) The only thing that's different about today, as opposed to the other days of my holidays is that I am now no longer contagious, and that all of the horse-sized pills I was given to take are gone. I woke up at 8 (after only getting to sleep at around 5) the sun was shining in on me, because like an idiot I forgot to close my curtains last night, so when I got up, I had a headache, I took my last two pills and decided I was sick of looking hideous because I was ill, so I plastered my face on and put some pretty clothes on and that's about the main event of my day. With regards to yesterdays' post, EnglishRose I would say sorry first, but I don't know what she wants me to apologise for, and its not as simple as just saying sorry and getting it over with, that girl likes to make me grovel a little bit and she'll want a decent apology that at the moment I don't feel inclined to give, call me stubborn or whatever, but if something isn't my fault, I shouldn't apologise, or that's how I thought it went anyway...
I think I like someone again. But it won't last, because I can't seem to like people for too long, and if I do like them longer than a month, I push them away. And he's a really good friend, so I don't want to push him away (again) Supernanny told me today that your dad is the first male influence a girl has, and that their relationship with their father decides how they'll be with lads. And that if the dads don't give the girls enough attention, that's when they start looking for the attention elsewhere (I.e, that's when they become slags) which makes sense really, because I have barely any relationship with my dad, and he's a commitment-a-phobe. And I have next to no attention from him...I've never much cared for what Supernanny said, but I think she hit the nail right on the head with that one, anyway, I have to go and reacquaint myself with my blade now, bye my Angels <3



Good luck :)
ReplyDelete