Well that's prom over and done with...It wasn't good really, at all. I mean, it was okay, but not as good as everyone said it would be. The meal consisted of vegetable soup (I hate vegetables) chicken in some weird sauce with vegetables (This isn't going well for a vegetable hater) and Gelatine set cheese-cake (Ew, that's the worst type of cheese-cake it tastes weird and it wobbles, its off-putting) So from that meal, I ate the bread that came with the soup and a bit of the chicken. Then, with the rest of it, I did Cassie's trick from skins and I just cut it up really small so it looked like I'd eaten it...There was also wine at the meal and lets just say that a few people had more than was necessary. So these people were drunk, I was not, they were all dancing and being stupid, I was not. Then I went to get my friend from making a fool of herself in front of the teachers and potentially getting told to leave the prom because she was dancing in front of them and she isn't particularly graceful when drunk and she still has to go to that school for another two years, so I didn't want her making a fool of herself and never being able to live it down, and she told me to fuck off and went back to dancing with a girl she keeps trying to tell me she doesn't like in 'that way' and I'm pretty sure they were like getting off in the middle of all the dancing, and everyone was talking about them, so she won't live that down for a while...
So I went and talked to some of my other friends being thoroughly pissed off by this point and after a while she came over and asked if I was mad at her, so me being me and quite mad, I tell her I'm not mad at her per-say, just the situation in which she put us in. And she was like 'what have I done' and 'I'll regret nothing' so I just told her to sleep on it. She came back over afterwards and told me how she was 'really pissed off at the fact I always make her feel guilty about everything and how she's trying to have fun but I'm not letting her because I'm sat on the sidelines like a loner' so I just told her to go back to having fun and she fell out with me. Personally, with how mad I was at her, I thought I was being pretty reasonable, but yeah, my prom consisted of looking after drunk people and getting yelled at by drunk people. Because it wasn't supposed to be a fun time for me as well you know, it wasn't supposed to be my end of school party too. No, people didn't think of this fact. And then my friend (We'll call her H) called me up about an hour from the end of the prom and told me about how she hates her life and how she was going to end it and blah blah. So I had to try and calm her down and make her see that nothing could be done right there and then, because I was busy and there was no way I could get to her, and she just kept telling me how it was going to be too late by the time I could get to her and that I couldn't do anything about it. So I told her she needed to man up a little bit and hold off on the suicide until we'd had a chance to talk properly, she just told me that she was going to go and do it and hung up. So I was left there sat at this table with everyone else dancing and I was just trying not to cry and my friend (B) came up and saw me and took me outside the room and I just cried on her. Why do people always make things that are supposed to be fun for me a really bad time? I just cant deal with much more actually... I think I'm going to find a nice big rock and crawl under it, never to come out again. (-.-) Anyway, rant over, now you know about my prom, bye my Angels <3


No comments:
Post a Comment