So there's nothing new/exciting to report going on in this life of mine, apart from like this fever is dying and I suddenly have the urge to eat everything in my house because I haven't really eaten for a week. I haven't really been out of the house in a week because my limbs aren't working properly so my dog hates me right now, he'll live, maybe. Not being in school is killing me, I have NO routine, at all. I've read like all of my books, done everything I needed to do, and now I'm stuck. I need to leave the house -.-
Yeah, even my writing is starting to suck, because there's Nothing to write about, there's nothing to say, I'm just not that interesting. OH! I keep waking up with all these cuts on my body, that's weird I haven't seen (Fire) in a while I reckon she's glad about that really...But that's about it from me, so yeah, bye my Angels <3


aww hope you feel better :) that last thinspo pic is beautiful.. <3 x
ReplyDeleteI hope you start feeling better! It's so annoying when life gets like that. I hope things start picking back up!
ReplyDelete