Thursday, 5 July 2012

It just seems like a whole load of un-needed hassle.

I don't want to go to prom. I reaaaaaaally don't want to go. I mean, I was all happy about it last week, excited even on occasion, but now I just don't want to go. I'm avoiding everyone, I don't want to see people and know that I'll never see them again. Plus, someone who claims they love me will be there and will want to dance, I don't want to have to say no, I won't be able to dance in my stilts anyway, I'll put a picture of them on here one of these days, because they're gorgeous and you all need to see them.
I think I'm ill actually, yeah, we'll go with that, ill. And if I'm ill I cant go to the prom realistically eh? I'ma be made to go anyway whether I want to or not, all my nan's are coming to 'see me off' and my mother's paid loads for the hair and stuff so I'm just going to have to suck it up...Unfortunately. I've been staying at my nan's and cat sitting since tuesday now and I really just want to go home and get some sleep, I can't sleep in her house, its big and its too quiet and secluded and it scares me a bit because people can get into it with ease if they wanted to, so every little sound makes me jump which makes for a very restless nights sleep.
I'm getting my nails done tomorrow, and I don't want them done, getting my nails done was very much a thing my dad used to allow me to do, now my mums booked me in for them without asking really it was a 'you'll want your nails done won't you.' and I know it sounds silly, but that was what he'd give me money for, he'd give me the money, I'd go get them done whilst he was at the pub and that was a day out for us...I don't want to replace those memories by going getting them done with someone else and someone else's money, I'm stupid huh? I bet it doesn't make much sense to any of you but that's how it is (:L) This prom just seems like a whole load of hassle, I went for my hair trial last week for example, and she CUT my hair. I didn't ask her to Cut it, I asked her to put it up. And she chopped loads off. I didn't want layers because they don't look right in my hair, she put them in anyway, I don't cut my hair, I trim it occasionally to keep the ends good, but she just chopped it off. I felt like my soul was being taken from me (Yes, I'm really attached to my hair, problem?! ;D) Anyway, the cat is calling for attention, bye my Angels <3




2 comments:

  1. I didn't go to my prom but school was always hell for me and I never fit in so didn't see the point but for you it sounds like you will enjoy it when you get there, I mean you said you have been excited sometimes so relax you will have a great time! :)
    Also the hairdresser sounds like a bitch, I'd be mad too if that was me. I haven't been to hairdressers for ages because I don't trust them haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest with you. Prom is the most overrated experience of any high school girl's life. I went to four proms. Why I put myself through that, I have no idea. I only had fun at one because it wasn't at my own school and it was with my best friend. My senior prom SUCKED because my boyfriend was screaming at me for dancing with my gay friend. Prom=misery. Especially if you're like me and you're the strange friend in the group.

    ReplyDelete