Not being able to go out walking the dog sucks. I Love walking my dog, its a good feeling knowing I'm helping something else stay thin whilst getting myself to that place too. I would be able to walk the dog, if I had any jeans to wear. But I don't. My mother feels the need to think everything of mine that's on the end of my bed needs washing, like Every night. So, because of this obsession of hers, I have no jeans. I'm currently slobbing about in joggers. Eugh, why does life hate me?! I went for my dress fitting today for prom, it still fits like a glove, and they won't have to take much off they don't think (depending of course on the size of my heels) I'm so glad I actually got one, because I wasn't sure that my family would think it was important...When I actually have it in my possession, I'll make sure to take a picture and show you all :) I missed a meeting with one of my counsellors today, not on purpose of course (though I suppose he might have thought it was) I usually get a text through to me telling me when my meeting is, but I haven't had any texts for two weeks or so, so naturally I'm not going to go to a meeting place, just to find out that I actually don't have one, I'm not a fool and that'd be really embarrassing...
I've been on a bit of a sad movie binge lately as opposed to a fatty food binge. I've been watching Moulin Rouge and Shakespeare In Love over and over and over and over again. Don't ask me why, I suppose its therapeutic or something, maybe I just wanted a reason to cry, but whatever it is, I don't want the reason to leave me, those films are too good to Not over-watch. I have to leave you now as I need to go and write some more, adieu <3



Moulin Rouge is my favorite movie. Don't worry you fit into that dress just fine on the big night. You have been working so hard. I would prefer the sad binge over the fatty food binge. I got nuts with it and it usually ends with at least a 5lb-8lb gain. Which for my sucks seeming it is super hard for me to get weight off my frame. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
ReplyDelete