Thursday, 3 May 2012

Its all a matter of time and chance...

They've moved my friend from ICU, after having 4 pints of blood pumped into her, her stomach pumped, and a whole load of fluids pumped into her. She's recovering. Much to her dissatisfaction. She seriously wanted to die, she has no clue what the hell she's still doing here, and she hates everyone that gave her the 'I'm glad you're okay' talk. I gave her the 'how bloody dare you try and leave me talk.' She preferred that one... Her mother is putting her in a mental instability hospital, its probably for the best, but I don't reckon anyone deserves to go to those, I mean, you never know how they're being treated...
Me and my best friend are friends again. I don't even know how, its lie one minute we're being petty towards each other, and the next we don't even know why. I think apologising (after we get over our pride) just comes naturally to us now a days, but I genuinely didn't think we'd be friends like EVER again. I thought she'd gotten pissed off with me and fucked off for the last time. I'm glad we're friends again, I really am, I missed her so much it was unbelievable, I couldn't talk to anyone about anything. I actually let a tear or two escape from the confinements of my tear ducts today. (Not a lot, gosh who do you take me for ;D ?!) I'm glad I didn't talk to the counsellor today though, because then I wouldn't have spoken to her, that was some lucky timing and stuff. (Fire) told me to be cautious with my best friend still though, because she doesn't want me going to her in floods of tears again because my heart'd been ripped out... She said I need to look out for myself and my best interests, little does she know my best friend IS my best interest, silly woman, this girl is Everything to me. I took into account what she said, but I'm not going to listen, because I've missed her too much. I'm running out of thinspo, so I'm not going to give you anymore until I can find some more decent ones for you, sorry about that, but I'm sure you'll manage ;D <3 


2 comments:

  1. keep your disgusting thinspo to yourself, promoting ana/mia and encouraging people to join in like it's some kind of nice little club is sick, I've had an ed before and it was a massive and ongoing struggle to recover, don't try and drag other people back into that way of thinking,it's cruel and sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I hear is this: It's obvious that you anonymous are compassionate about what you believe-and what you believe is that promoting disturbing images is dangerous and that it has consequences that are far reaching. What I might have you consider is this: It's possible that recovery isn't on her mind. You have a right to your opinion but the way you expressed it isn't going to do much to changer her or anyone else. I care-believe me and I know you do too-Thanx

    ReplyDelete