Wednesday, 23 May 2012

I've gotta have roots, before branches...

So, thanks to Glee, I am now obsessed with the song 'Roots Before Branches' by Room For Two. I don't even know why, its just so pretty. I've decided by the end of the summer, I will be able to sing that song, and I will be thin, I have 11 weeks (ish) off this year thanks to my GCSE's so I have plenty of time for myself and plenty of time to make up excuses as to why I'm not eating :) My cutting is constant again. Its part of my nightly routine type constant. I eat my tea, I revise, I cut, I have a shower, I cut, I go to bed (with other things dabbled in between that aren't constant) In other news, I have a poetry exam tomorrow, and I'm terrible at poetry, I can read it, I can understand it, but I can't analyse it and make it coherent. I'm also eating ice cream at the moment, because I feel if I'm going to be a whore in my future, I may as well be fat too. My mother wants me to get one of these O2 sim cards where she can see what I'm doing on my phone at all times, I'm not getting one, so she's mad at me. Fuck her, she isn't seeing the fact I get my appointments sent to my phone, or that I text my counsellor when things get bad, or that I'm constantly dealing with other peoples' problems during school time.  I'm sort of rambling tonight, I have a lot to do, and I'm putting it off by telling you about every non-important thing going on in my life. Fun times huh? I was told something yesterday about a boy (we'll call him W, for safety reasons, since hardly anyone I know has a name beginning with W) And this thing has sort of put me off him. It sounds like I'm being petty, but I'm not, it was so weird and something I don't think I want to go through :L In other other news, my prom dress doesn't need altering! it was like it was meant to be, there doesn't need to be anything taken off the hem (thanks to the stilts I bought in the place of shoes) and it fits me fine. I adore it. Also, I'm not meeting the other counsellor tomorrow, because I have an english exam, and the fact I was rude to him the other week, I didn't mean to be, but he'd caught me at a bad time to start asking questions, as I'd just had to help three people out, I was stressed with exams, and my friend was being weird with me at school, so actually, talking to him about my 'problems' and unpleasant things from my past was not in the books for us that week. Me being a cow and him having to deal with it was. I'm so Nice aren't I?! I have to go now, time to go get fat and die, cholesterol etc. <3



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot going on there. I don't blame you for treating yourself. Sounds like you deserve it.

    Yeah my mom love Glee. She kept talking about the final or whatever. Then she keeps wondering what are they going to do next season.

    My finals are over thank god. I don't mind your rambles, I do it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck in your exams! and i am also completely obsessed by glee :) xo.

    ReplyDelete