So I got a message the other day, on a post two before this, and whoever the bitch was that sent it wrote it anonymously so I couldn't reply most likely, but it got me thinking... I have a serious question for my viewing population now, Does my thinspo bring you back into the ana/mia ways? Because if it does, I can stop posting it, but I've never had any complaints before on the subject and I figured since you all follow my blog, you wouldn't have an issue with it...Was I seriously misjudging the situation? Maybe I am just a bitch that's trying to pull you all back into the harrowing ways of the inner circle I like to think I'm in...Instead of thinspo, maybe I should be trying to help you all recover or something...I don't know, I do need a reply though, since its basically going to effect what you see on this blog...
It was two weeks since I last cut yesterday, and I'm having some weird withdrawals...Things are going shit again, I think its about time I picked up my faithful companion and remembered what it felt like to be in control of something. First exam in a week today, that's some scary stuff right there...I think I'll be okay, if I don't...freak out? I have to go and contemplate more issues I'm being faced with now, have a nice night y'all <3
Your thinspo has never affected me badly but then again if I do have an eating disorder it isn't obvious or diagnosable. If you want to post it, do so. xx
ReplyDeletePersonally, I don't think the thinspo pushes me either way. I have mia so the thinspo isn't going to persuade me either way. Keep posting :)
ReplyDeleteTo put it bluntly: Fuck her and fuck her comment! Why the hell is she reading your blog if she has issues with it?
ReplyDeleteWhat a idiot...
147 people think your blog is great otherwise why would we follow it? Don't let one stupid person get you down and keep posting! I love your blog xx
I think you should blog for you, and not think about what anyone else thinks:) This is your space, and you're not responsible for anyone else on here. If someone feels your blog is triggering, they should leave. xx
ReplyDeleteI think that this is your blog and anyone who doesnt want to see it or look at the thinspo can simply stop reading it. Lets be honest alot of the ppl like myself already have an ED issue and arent looking to recover right now and if you are looking to recover and dont want triggers then you should stop looking at blog like these...
ReplyDeleteI like your thinspo and find it incouraging and keeps me hopeful!
Do what you do!
Your blog is awesome! I just started following you. I knew what your blog is about. I am sure they know too. If they feel that is triggering or not a enough recovery info then they need to keep it moving. Not to be rude or anything. You have let us into your world. We have no right to try control it or even more what you would say. I hope you have a super day tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteMan we need a like button I agree with Kate and sleepwalker. This is your blog and frankly if thinspo is that triggering to someone than the word diet thigh gap and all that would do just as much as pics. And what the hell is she on there stalking ED bloggs for if it is that bad for her. Do what you want hun
ReplyDelete