Monday, 7 May 2012
3,2,1, Sleep...O'wait, that'd be too easy.
You know this 'sleeping' pattern we're all supposed to have... I really wish someone would tell my brain about it. You need 8 hours they said, it causes ill health if you don't they said. Well someone needs to say these things a little louder and in brain terms so my stupid head understands it. I went to bed at 1 last night, (or this morning, personally I feel if its still dark enough for the bats to be flying around outside, its night time.) but I didn't get to sleep until 3. Then I was woken up at half 4 for some unknown reason, probably just because my head wanted to have a bit of fun. I got back to sleep at around 6, then was woken at 8, got to sleep at half 8, was woken at 9, got to sleep at half 9, was woken at 10 and thought, "fuck it, this isn't working out for me, I'ma become a zombie, they don't need sleep. I mean, you'd think since I'm technically like the thing keeping my brain alive that it'd want to be a little nicer to me, I'm sure when I sleep it helps the brain or something, but oh hell no, that bitch in my head torments me for shits-n-giggles. And now, because I gave up on the idea of sleeping, after 3 weeks of the same sort of sleeping routine, I have some KILLER migraine. It is currently making its way around to the front of my head on its second rotation. Sometimes, I really doubt that there is anything better out there waiting for me, this life was definitely a punishment, maybe I was some mass murderer in a previous life and now, my head is making me pay. It's not unlikely. Right, well, now you're all up to date on the events of X's life, I'ma go drown myself under my quilt and block out the light and the air I need to survive, hopefully if I starve my head of oxygen it can stop being a bitch for 5 minutes, I doubt it will work, but a girl can dream cant she? Adiós my darlings <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment