Monday, 10 December 2012

Its just a story on my skin...

Well. Today was difficult. Its common knowledge at my college that on a monday during my 4 hour break between classes, I sleep. Usually surrounded by a load of my friends so I know no one will try anything, because there are some right weirdo's at my college. Today was no different, I fell asleep for a while and then woke up expecting everyone to be having a laugh around and about as usual, just doing their own thing, but they weren't they were crowded round me, with the college counsellor. Turns out I'd been woken up an hour after I'd gone to sleep because I'd turned funny in my sleep and gave everyone a clear view of my hip. Someone had decided I was a freak, a danger to myself, and gone to the counsellor telling them that I was in trouble. When she got to me and saw my hip, well, it all kicked off, see, I'd given her the impression that I hadn't cut in a while, that when I did cut it wasn't bad, and so because she could see for herself that I'd lied to her, a lot she wasn't impressed. I had to convince her (after I had come to my senses, I'm not used to being woken up) that she didn't need to call my mother, that I was okay. She took the blade I carry round with me because she saw that some of the cuts were really fresh, like were still bleeding a bit fresh (I hate her for taking it, but I've got more so IDGAF) Came home tonight, cut again (FUCK YOU BITCH, I shall do as I please) She threatened to take me to A&E again...I watched 'its kind of a funny story' the other day and now I'm dead set on never going to one of those places. I may not have a choice the way this counsellor is treating me but I'm going to try not to with all my might. I have so much college work to do and not enough hours to do it, all of my teachers must assume that I only do one lesson, but I do 4. They all give me essays and such for the next day, On the same day. I think its a conspiracy, they're seeing how long I can last before I kill myself. I wish that thought wasn't a part of my life, but it is, its as constant as the sun. And again I find myself wishing I had a friend who fully understood me. I don't know, maybe one day. Bye my Angels <3


No comments:

Post a Comment