Eugh, why did I pick one of the hardest weeks to start ABC again?! My mother baked cakes at the start of it, and it was pancake day today! Fucksake. It's actually pathetic how much I want to eat -.- This is the hardest thing Ever. But I stayed under 500 calories :3 I don't know how but I did it! I stuck it out and I feel quite proud of myself :') How are all of you who have also recently started ABC again? Are you doing okay? I hope you're staying strong! I have another appointment with a psychiatrist tomorrow -.- I don't want to go. I don't want to go. I won't go. I'm being made to go -.- I hate life sometimes xD <3


Ya, wtf is up with this fucking pancake day bullshit. My sister was like hmmm I get pancakes twice I week. I'm like mutha fucker, I get pancakes on a guilt laden, emotion fueled binge. You shouldn't be fucken happy about pancakes ever. But then I realised I had this whole dialogue in my head. Fuck it. Congrats on staying below 500. I'm proud of you always! Xo
ReplyDeleteI got invited to pancake day at my grandmother's church. Turned that shit down no regrets! Although once again I've wasted another perfectly decent Mardi Gras. One day I'm going to New Orleans to celebrate it for real. With alcohol. And beads.
ReplyDeleteWell done on staying under 500! That's so amazing! I must have been around 800 :/
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the psyc - I'm sure it won't be so bad once you get there :)
Lottie x
Congratz on staying below 500, it's such an acheivement.
ReplyDeletePankcakes aren't even that nice, they're basically just fats and carbs with a bit of added sugar. So not all that tempting.
And now was a good time to start the ABC as you can say you've given up a load of foods for lent. People don't seem to question that for some reason.
good luck xx