Do you know what I realised the other day? No, you don't because I haven't been on :L anyway. I realised that although we both know its over, we never really got to "Break up" there was no closure...There was no ending. It just stopped somewhere, but it never really got to stop? That doesn't make sense out loud but yeah :L Eugh, anyway! I got's this bump on my head that my friends think I'm making out to be bigger than it is, and maybe I am but the sucker hurts, I'm in constant pain with it, I've gone back to lying down in lessons all the time, hiding from the lights, trying to do my work but getting half arsed attempts coming back at me... I just, I don't know how to deal with this pain, its like a constant migraine, but not like my old ones, they were just above one eye type thing and they were painful yes, but this is all around the head, and sharp stabs of pain...I'm trying to hide it, but sometimes I let it show, I scrunch my face up or go cross-eyed and people think I'm just pulling faces at them. I think I knocked my brain lose or something :L because no way is my head supposed to hurt this much, it'll leave in a few days, but till then, I'll deal with it :L Anyway, I'm off, lots to do and stuff... I missed talking to you guys <3



Ouch :/ hope it gets better soon! Maybe you ought to have the doctor check it out? Just Incase, because it's your head and all :P
ReplyDeleteLottie x
Ugh, that sounds terrible. Maybe you should see a doctor? You got a bump - did you hit your head? Maybe you got a concussion? D: Take care honey xx
ReplyDeleteUh oh, honey you might want to get that checked out, you might have gotten a concussion :(
ReplyDeleteI hope it feels better!!! Good to see you posting <3
with the literal pain, def go get it checked out. with the emotional, i wish i had something helpful to say but im dying inside because of him
ReplyDeleteThose are some hot girls.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http:// mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥