Friday, 24 February 2012

Busy night of nothing planned...

Well its day 5, and I feel terrible -.- Today is the hardest, if I can get past today then I'll be fine. But 100 calories, for a whole day? Whoever invented this diet was some sadistic mother-fucker. I mean, I like the empty feeling, its a good feeling, but...its hard -.- I feel the constant urge to do Loads of exercise. Like LOADS. Its so weird, but when I'm not eating, I'm thinking about what I can eat...When I'm not allowed to eat, because I've done my limit for the day, I'm thinking about exercising it all off...I had an English assessment today, and I had to scribble out my last three lines or so, because they were all me convincing myself that I wasn't hungry, and I didn't even realise I'd wrote it until I re-read my work...Things will get better right? I mean, when I'm thin, I'll be perfect, I'll be everything I want, and everything will be okay...right? I don't know, I feel philosophical today and stuff, I'm going to go weigh myself then deduct ten pounds from that weight because of my vigorous exercise evening I have planned, no sir. No drinking night for me, no parties or just generally going out, I'm going to exercise and get thinner so I can feel decent looking when I do finally go out somewhere, like parties, I want to look nice in anything I wear because I'm not fat, and I want everyone to be jealous, that's all I care about right now, all I really want is to be thin. And I will be thin... Bye <3 





4 comments:

  1. The 100 cal day is the day that made me decide not to do ABC. That plus the fact that after the first week all your cals are super super restricted.

    You can get through it! But if you don't, don't feel too terrible. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone making it all the way through ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. may I ask what the ABC diet is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.abc-diet.com/

    it explains it on there :) ^^
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, I just read the link posted and just wow, you are so strong for deciding to do the ABC diet, that takes so much self control! You're crazy strong for doing this <3

    ReplyDelete