I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be so much more hassle than necessary. (-.-) I'm supposed to be going to the cinema's with my friends, lets call them... N,G,B and E. (E and N have been mentioned before) But (N) has been trying to plan every minute detail... She has stressing me out down to a fine art (-.-) And (N) and (B) have been planning on eating Nando's, BEFORE going to watch the film! What The Actual Fuck. Who the Hell eats NORMAL food before you go into the cinema to eat the delicious JUNK food! I just don't understand what would possess these people to go and eat loads of food, (Before midday may I add) before going in to watch a film, it will just make you lethargic and Not want to watch the film you paid all the money to see -.-
Would any of you ever feel possessed to do such a preposterous thing?! Let me know
Also, I caved today and ate rice pudding. I'm sorry -.- <3



I know the feeling...there is a definite line drawn between me and my friends when it comes to food. like when we go party everyone wants to go to dinner first WTF doesnt the alcohol have enough cals for you people lol. just tell them you want to eat light so you can enjoy all that great movie theater popcorn and they might be ok with you just eating a salad. Have fun at the movies.
ReplyDeleteguilty, sorry! me and my friends had a tradition of going to nandos before the cinema as there is one right next to it. although we dont eat when we're in the cinema - well i never did anyway. get a salad? theyre guuuurd - nandos mixed leaf salad and sauce - all you need :) xx
ReplyDeleteHm. I usually do dinner before the movie, but mostly so I won't be tempted to eat the junk at the cinema. But eating the junk AND going out to dinner? Now that's just a bit much....
ReplyDeleteJust have yourself a salad and enjoy the feeling of superiority as they chow down on burgers and fries.
Sorry, I have to confess, I'd rather eat a proper meal before going to the cinema, otherwise my stomach would rumble through the whole thing... plus I don't really care for popcorn and such like. I hope you had a nice day anyways :)
ReplyDelete