Monday, 13 February 2012
I call it 'Heart attack'
He calls me beautiful. My heart flutters a little. Its a strange feelings that leaves as quickly as it came, leaving my feeling robbed of something and ultimately vulnerable... I can't decide whether I'll ever get used to this feeling or whether I'm going to have to cut it short. Just stop it and its source from getting any further into my riddled bones, or let it stay, because its not a bad feeling its just odd. Like I imagine your heart skipping a beat would feel like, it makes me light headed and dizzy and and fuzzy-tummied, I keep describing it as a 'heart attack sensation' because its as unwelcome as a heart attack and I cant decide whether its good or not yet...I know I should not be letting myself feel for this person. Its completely inappropriate and foolish to believe that he means what he says...But I cant bring myself to believe he doesn't mean it. I've always been naive when it comes to him, easily swayed, fragile, but hopelessly believing. And I don't even know why (-.-) He said he was going to come to my window tomorrow and recite Romeo and Juliet... I told him he was crazy because doing something like that up where I live is like a death wish, he didn't listen, until I told him that my whole family would be in tomorrow and they'd embarrass me for it for the rest of ever. I could've cried though, that was possibly the prettiest thing that someone could say, I'm a hopeless romantic when it comes to Shakespeare, so I'd have probably died if he actually did it, died or like pounced on him. (Because I'm a cat, naturally) Got any plans for valentines day? Jealous of mine ;D ? Let me know my dears, it does make me smile to know people get jealous occasionally xD <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



aww thats so sweet!! im doing everything to not remind myself its Vday...
ReplyDeletei am terribly jealous. if a boy even wished me a happy valentines day id probably start crying. all the more reason not to eat though ;-)
ReplyDelete