Friday, 10 February 2012

Its a'gonnae be reet.

Schools over for a week, you know what that means for tonight? Binge-Fest!. I know I shouldn't, but no ones going to stop me. Its the end of a term, its not like I do it every night... And I've been good with my exercises, I think I've gained weight though, because my mother keeps making me eat loads...So maybe no to the binge-fest. I mean, I have to go out tomorrow to eat more for my brothers' birthday meal so maybe its not a good idea -.- I'm not even really escaping from work with this half term, because I have loads of exam prep to do and revision and homework, and I have to go into school on Tuesday to do I.T catch-up work and then the rest of the week I'll be looking after my sister, so its really not good at all -.- but whatever. It doesn't bother me, because lets face it, its all I ever do, work work work. No social life, partly because I don't want one really, having a social life means eating with others and doing things with others and having to communicate, so I try to avoid it to stay on the straight and narrow path... Also I think I might be falling again, falling for someone is something I cannot avoid, but I Can avoid the person...on another not as tragically vague note...How was your day? Write me <3 



3 comments:

  1. every once in a while everybody deserves a binge :) have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your binge night, I can't believe how committed you are to work, wow, wish i could be more like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always think it is a powerful thing when you are already decided that a binge is on the way. Like. NOTHING can stand in your way. It will happen. It must happen. You know what will happen before, during after. Fucking binges. Xo

    ReplyDelete